Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Gift for you

I so much enjoyed making the papers for the Cornucopia of Colors I thought I might try it again for the SAS Sept Color Challenge hosted by none other than my Friend and Booslady Boo Silva of BoolandDesigns. It is just 12 papers done in the colors that Boo choose this month.



You can either click on the preview or HERE for the download.

I have a few other things I have made and will try to remember to offer them another day...LOL

It has been an interesting time for my family, we keep watching and waiting for the storms to arrive, but thankful they have missed us so far. Living halfway between Houston and Galveston has it's pluses for sure, but come Hurricane Season we all cringe. I know that sometime in the future it will be our time again, since the last one was in 1983 and was a cat3, which did lots of damage around where I live but I do not think it was as bad as some of the Tropical storms we have had since, damage wise that is. Since we are so flat the area tends to flood when we get a ton of rain, and usually it is either feast or famine with rain, so we keep the boots handy so IF we need to wade water at least our feet will be dry.LOL

Till next time,

Lois

3 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

Here I am first and I don't have to keep from saying what everyone else did. I think you are wonderful to share your goodies and time with us. TY!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Great Collab Kit. Thank you for sharing with us all.