Sunday, October 5, 2008

Freebie and news

I'll start with the news, ok? Boo has her very own STORE it is called what else but BoolandDesigns. There are still a few bugs lurking around but as soon as she finds about one she makes sure to swat it in a hurry.




Wondering what this is all about? Well as we all know Boo loves to share goodies with us and for the Grand-Opening of the new store, she created a wonderful kit, Apple Orchard, as a Download a Day, and you can find it under Daily Downloads in teh new store.

I finally got a few minutes to make my entry into the SAS Oct color challenge. I even tried my hand at making a few elements.


You can download the ELEMENTS here



And here is where you get the PAPERS


I will return later with more pretties for all of you. There are at least a few more Color Challenges around I am sure....LOL


Take care and Remember no matter where you are, BE SAFE....


Lois

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Oct [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Oct [NY 01:41am, UK 06:41am, OZ 04:41pm] ).

Unknown said...

Hi Lois,
It looks like you have linked to the DSO February Elements File. The papers for the SAS Oct Papers are brilliant.
Thanks for sharing
;=)
Sue