Friday, February 20, 2009

DSO Color Challenge FREEBIE

It has been awhile since I posted but part of that is this Roller-Coaster weather we have been having, it sure makes us old folks feel rather poorly....LOL


I thought I had better get this posted before I forgot about it, I will be way too busy next week to get much done, due to the Bar-B-Que Cook-Off at the Houston Rodeo. Now I do not cook or anything that much fun, but since my Son does work with on of the teams, I will have the kids more than usual and that makes my brain very forgetful.

Here is the preview of the kit and you will not see the Alpha on it, I FORGOT to put it there but it is on 4shared...





You can download it here:

Papers

Elements

Alpha

Hope you enjoy using my part.

Lois

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Scrapbrat said...

Hey,friend!
Stop by my blog,I have 2 awards for you.
Hugs
Trudie xox