Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Showing of my Friend's beautiful kit and a freebie

I do not know If I mentioned it or not, but I am on the Creative Team of Scrapbrat Designs. She makes very pretty what I call Girly Kits. Since I have one of each, in my Grandkids that is ok.

You can find this and other kits at Color Line Design or at DigiDesign Resort, I think you will find she does really pretty work.




Here is a layout I did using this kit, and it shows with just a little work you can make a layout that is not Valentines...LOL

It is called Bird of Paradise and here are the credits;
Scrapbrat Designs, Love Affair, Template by Jennifer at HawTMamaBlog, Liberate and DJB CINDAs, Eye Candy Impact Glass and Bevel


Now I promised you a freebie and here it is, a Quickpage using Love Affair by Scrapbrat Designs be sure to check her blog as there are a few that do not have blogs and she is hosting those.

You can either click on the preview or HERE to get your QP.

Enjoy!

Lois

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Cheryl said...

It looks like you found a great CT to be on! That's a beautiful kit and some beautiful pages.