Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Goodies from BooLand Designs


We have busy little beavers working on the splendid new Birthstone series of kits from none other than BooLand Designs. These kits are done in the colors that represent the birthstones of the months and some other colors that work wonderfully with the birthstone colors. They are in 2 different stores Stone Accent Studio and at Do It Digi and there is a freebie sampler for each kit on Boo's Blog. BTW... These are my Great Neices and my Grand daughter, taken while they were playing Fashion Model.


Here is what they look like and a LO I made using each of them;

Amethyst

I used
template_01_by_zauberbaumfee for this one

Aquamarine

I used
Moriginals Template No 011 For this one.
Garnet

I used Templates-N-More Template T75 for this LO and

you can find her templates at Do It Digi. I am also a CT for her.

So this is the Birthstone kits and after having worked with them today I can tell you they are a joy!!! So bright and varied, sure was a delightful way to spend this gloomy day.

Hope you have a wonderful week!










3 comments:

Léa said...

Beautiful LO's...

Diane Lynch said...

Just stopping by to say hi - beautiful LOs!

Unknown said...

Very pretty pages! The blog looks great too!
Claudette