Friday, April 24, 2009

Check out Touch of Summer, it is on SALE, plus U get 2 freebies from ME

I was going through my CT for Scrapbrat Designs folder and found I had missed one of her kits, so off I went to make some layouts with it. I had fun doing the Style Challenge at GDS, and I had found a great template by Joni Gray and she was nice enough to let me use it to make a Freebie QP with Scrapbrat Designs Kit "TOUCH OF SUMMER". You can find the kit at SAS , BTST , DigiDesignsresort and at Inspiration Lane . It is on SALE at all the stores.








I told you I had a couple of freebies for you and the first is a QP made using Joni Grays Template and Scrapbrat Designs kit.

Either click on the preview or HERE to download

The second gift are the papers I made for the April DSO Colour Challenge and you can either click on the preview or HERE for the download


Well that is it for me today. Have several new kits I have to work with, you know saying HAVE TO sounds bad, I love working with the designer's kit. The really fun part is getting to see it FIRST most times before it is even in the Stores. I know for a fact that 3 of the Girls I CT for, Lara's DigiWorld, Scrapbrat Designs and Booland Designs have something NEW up their sleeves for you.

So enjoy your gifts and I am off to unzip some files so I can see what all I have need to work with.

Lois AKA LAdye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.