Friday, April 3, 2009

I am so SORRY about the zip file for ADSD

SECOND TRY:
I had fooled with the compression setting on my Winzip program and it wouldn't open any files I created with those setting on older versions. I have reuploaded it using the correct setting (you can bet I'll never change them again...LOL) and have changed the links here on the blog. I hope you all will try it again, as these are my most favorite papers I have even made.


Yesterday I was so busy, I didn't even have time to check anything but this morning I found out my zip file for my part of the ADSD SPRING THINGS Blog Train was corrupt. I have redone it and it works this time. I am so sorry to all that downloaded it, it was weird that it didn't unzip for ANY of us, but it is fixed now. When I tried the orginal one I had made it wouldn't even unzip, before it went to 4shared, so it was a Lois GOOF not a problem with 4shared...:)


You can download it here

I checked it better this time. That is what I get for always rushing through things.

Thanks to those that let me know and I'll try to do better in the future.

Lois

8 comments:

Peg said...

Wow! Thank you for ALL these great papers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

amsangel said...

Thanks so much for sharing these great papers!

cjpeterson38 said...

Gee whiz! These papers are great! Thanks.

Loosie Goosie said...

papers are lovely, thank you!

Christina said...

you have an award on my blog

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Census said...

Terrific papers!! Thanks for sharing them.