Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Plug for a new kit and a couple of freebies

You know I THINK it is about time I re-do my blog, but I am so lazy and would much rather make layouts instead. SO I guess I'll put it on my to-do list.

My Good Friend Trudie AKA Scrapbrat Designs has been really busy lately. She had joined some more stores. She is now in Studio Style Designs, Been There Scrapped That (waving at my friends Colie and Liz) and DigiDesignResort and she has this beautiful kit on sale at each of them. The kit is called 'TIME FOR TEA' and is very pretty with soft colors and pretty elements. I would think it would be perfect for Mother's Day layouts.

So this bring me to the goodies. I made a layout that I thought turned out very nice (used one of Andrea Gold's CU Templates) and thought you might enjoy having it to play with yourselves. Just click on the preview to download.

And if that doesn't work you can download it here
Oh and before I forget, Trudie has this pretty Cluster frame waiting for you on her blog, so drop over there and say HI!

It is time for the news and how else would I ever know what is going on if I forget to watch it, so I am off to TVLand. HAve a very good evening and hope you enjoy our gifts.
Lois


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Apr. 22, 2009. Thanks again.