Monday, February 11, 2008

Couple of things today and a freebie

My Friend Boo has a wonderful new kit in the store at Stone Accent Designs . It is dedicated to her Grandad and to honor what would have been his 100th birthday today. The name of the kit is GRANDAD. Nice purples and blues, with lots of very unusual papers. Oh and if you run over to her Blog you will find a very nice surprise. Boo is giving a gift a day for 100 days and that is not somethingyou find everyday.


She will also be giving this wonderful sampler, the links were not up earlier today but they are COMING soon!




As one of the Bloosoms, I had the chance to play with the kit and to make a couple of layouts using it. Thought I would show you what I did with the kit.

Credits:
BooLandDesigns_Grandad, Template1 bei Pixelninechen, Artists Script, Eye Candy 4000_Glass

Credits:BooLandDesigns_Grandad, THD_T60, DrumagStudioNF, Eye Candy 4000_Glass

I also broke down and did another Color Challenge kit. Papers are so easy to make for me, but man those elements really are hard. I really do not know what people want, so I just guess and hopefully I am right some of the time...LOL I put in some swirly things, maybe you all can use them.

Papers and Elements

Well that is all from me today, I do have some more layouts to show off but will save them for another day. I am about scrapped out for the day already.

Lois

2 comments:

KrisG said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the elements... swirlies ARE my thing, wheeeeeeeee! Thank you!

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

I love this to bits! Glad I came on over from Boo's website to visit! Thanks so much for your generosity.
xxoo