Monday, February 18, 2008

I've been Scraplifted!!!! YEA!!!!!

Over at Boo's Blossoms blog, along with a fantastic free scrapping kit, we have a contest of a sort going on, if you scraplift one of the layouts done by the Blossoms you could receive something nice from Boo and her Blossoms.



WELLLLL I was scraplifted and I wanted to share these beautiful layouts with all of you. KrisG created this one, using my lo called Buchart Gardens

And DotComma did this one in likeness to my layout called SPRING

I must say both ladies did an outstanding job, both using the wonderful freebie kit Boo provided and my layouts. I am so happy to be able to share their work with you.

Speaking of Boo, well, I know the 100 Days of Goodies is still going hot and heavy on her blog. So you all need to run over there to see what nice things she has for you today. BooLandDesigns is such a wonderful place to visit, I really love the song she has playing (and for me to say I like the music on a blog is really something). It makes you want to grab a cup of coffee, tea or whatever and stay awhile.

Not too much going on here in my corner of the world, just making a few layouts for a few challenges and some to highlight the work of the fine designers I CT for. Tina Williams has a wonderful series going right now, it is called FaithBased and has great items for all those heritage pages you have been wanting to do. There are 12 kits in the series, with no end in sight.

Boo has some new kits in the works and I have seen one of them and let me tell you all, you are going to love it, plus there should be more of the Birthstone kits out pretty soon, so be sure to check her stores often to see what she has new. She sells at StoneAccentsStudio , DoITDigi and at ColorLineDesigns .

Ok enough for tonight, tomorrow if I get around to it, I'll show you the LOs I did for the challenges at DesignerDigitals, and yes they all have things in them from my Creative Team leaders, pretty things too...LOL

Lois

0 comments: