Friday, February 1, 2008

New Month and a GREAT New Blog

Febuary has come in with a beautiful, sunny day here in Alvin, Texas. 'Bout dang time we see some sun...LOL

Now about the GREAT New Blog, it is Boo's Blossoms and we, the CTs and Boo, the designer, have some really great things for you to see, download and do. First off it is the brain-child of Boo of BooLandDesigns (be sure to check her blog out too, she always has some goodies to share).

Just look at this great kit she made for the CTs to share with you.

Here are a couple of the Layouts I made using that kit.
SPRING


Credits: Boo Silva, BooLand Sedigns, Blossom, Template 14 by Fanette

Buchart Gardens

Credits: BooLandDesigns 'Blossoms', THD-T27, MaryHelenJF

As you will see at Boo's Blossoms , there will always be ways you can win a prize, get your layouts posted, plus, there will be some other wonderful surprises come your way. I didn't show everything that is offered there and you do have to go there to get the links for the new kit, so grab a cup of coffee and rush right over there, to see and grab some goodies..... I am off to see what I can find to keep me busy making layouts, because I heard a secret from Boo, that there is something big coming later in Febuary that we are all going to love, but more about that in a later post.

You know as I read my email this morning, I saw several new things, but I'll post about them later today, gotta go get a refill on the coffee.

Later,

Lois


2 comments:

Lara's Digi World said...

Lovely!

Léa said...

I hope that we have lots of LO's to choose in our scraplift challenge. I update my blog today too. Hugs, Léa