Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hump Day and Beautiful Weather

Finally 2 pretty days in a row, YEA!!!!! OK, it is a little cooler than I like but still the sky is blue and the wind isn't blowing, so it is wonderful.


Our Boo has created another beautiful kit, and it is called 'Everything You Are' and can be found at SAS, CLD and at DID. It is full of beautiful papers and some very pretty elements. I loved the shades of gray she used and the brighter pinks.

Of course I had to make a few layouts to see what it would do. The first one 'Our Brianna' is made using only papers (and a very nice Template from Colie's Corner and Eye Candy 4000 Glass)

This one 'Wedding Day' I did just the opposite, 1 paper and LOTS of pretties to make the LO shine. The photo was 'borrowed' from the web since I didn't have one scanned of an old wedding. A little side note, the Bride wore Black, since in that timeframe, it was only the wealthy that could afford to have a white dress. You only made things you could use again, and white wasn't very useful as a day to day dress.

Well I am off to do the dreaded laundry, since it is white stuff I sure hope the water stays clear. Way too often it gets rusty before the load is finished and I then have to try to get out the stains. YUK

Lois

1 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

I am so glad your having a BIT nicer weather.
I would love to see your layout using my wordart but the link doesn't seem to be working...HELP...lol